Financing That Puts You Behind the Wheel
Ford Credit offers financing options with features and benefits designed to make driving home in a new Ford both affordable and convenient.
To assist you, we’ve provided some important information to consider when thinking about your next vehicle purchase
Identify Your Ford Vehicle Choice
Lease a Vehicle – Retain your option to return or buy
Lease payments are usually lower than similar-term finance payments because you’re only paying for the portion of the vehicle’s value used during the lease term (and any associated lease charges).
Red Carpet Lease provides unique benefits and features:
- Variety of popular terms, including our popular 24/36 month leases
- Seven mileage options to choose from
- Customize your vehicle at time of purchase with approved accessories
At the end of your Red Carpet Lease, you also have your choice of three different options:
- Buy or Lease a new Ford
- Purchase your vehicle from your originating dealer* at lease-end. To fulfill your lease obligations, you’ll need to:
- Satisfy any remaining financial obligations
- Facilitate lease-end requirements, such as reviewing and signing the Odometer Statement (required by federal law)
- Complete your vehicle purchase transaction
- Please note: Failure to complete lease-end transactions by your lease-end date could result in additional charges as described in your Red Carpet Lease Agreement.
- Return your Lease Vehicle (after satisfying any lease-end obligations, such as mileage and wear and use charges)